Using checkout questions is a fantastic way of gathering much-needed information from your customers. With Bikry, you have the option of adding multiple checkout questions of your own.
What is a checkout question?
Collect the minimal information by asking your customers any text-based questions, and they’ll be able to respond in their own words during the checkout process. This is great for conversion.
However, in some cases you may need to ask your customers certain specific questions throughout the checkout process. For example, you may require their consent to your own terms of service or have other questions to ask. Custom checkout questions are ideal in this situation.
Set up checkout questions, only if they are really important – otherwise unnecessary questions may irritate your customers and lead in fewer transactions.
Look at the examples below:
1. How did you hear about us?
2. Any special notes for delivery.
3. How was your prior online ordering experience with us?
How do I set up a Checkout Question?
- Please visit the Bikry’s “Features” page.
- Click on the “Checkout Questions” tile under the “Order Flow” heading.
- From there you can add up to 4 checkout questions of your own for customers to answer.
- Now, the added questions will start reflecting on your website during the time of checkout.
During checkout, most sellers do not need to ask their customers additional questions. The more fields that customers are forced to fill out, the more likely they’ll drop-out and abandon the purchase.
Custom checkout questions are a wonderful feature, but it should be used carefully.